Dear patients and friends of Richard Chan Orthodontics,
We cannot believe it has been two months since we have seen you at our office. We’ve missed seeing your smiles, but we’re excited to welcome you back to our Washington offices on May 18th, 2020! We are still waiting word in Alaska that we are allowed to perform non-urgent procedures and will let you know when this can happen in Juneau. When you visit us in the office, you will notice that things might look a bit different. All the protocols we have in place are to keep our team and patients safe.
So, what’s changed?
- We will have patients wait in the car until we are ready for them, our team will welcome you inside when we’re ready. We ask that only patients come in while the parents wait outside.
- After the patient’s appointment, we will call and give parents an update of the progress, and schedule their next appointment
- Our brushing stations will be closed until further notice
- Our hot chocolate station will also be closed for the time being
- We will be following the strict CDC and ADA guidelines on infection control and sterilization techniques
- Any patient with flu-like symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment until they are feeling better
- The patient will be given a mouth rinse prior to any procedure that may cause aerosol – for debonds, cement removal, etc.
If you would still like to remain at home, be sure to check out our online check-in page where we can check your progress and answer any questions!
Thank you for your understanding during this time, and we’re excited to see you in our office soon!
Dr. Chan and the team at Richard Chan Orthodontics